Be sure to save the date! There will be lots of FREE fun!
If you or your business would like to support this even and the StoryWalk please let us know or just send a check! We are working on creating the Supporters Plaque!
The Preschool StoryWalk® is up! Check out the windows at the library to read the story: We’re Going on a Leaf Hunt by Steve Metzer, Illustrated by Miki Sakamoto. A Grab&Go is available in the library for preschoolers!
“The StoryWalk® Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, VT and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library. Storywalk® is a registered service mark owned by Ms. Ferguson.”
(These directions are for using a computer)
In the upper right hand corner, log in with your patron number and userpass if it is your first time and create a password.
Be sure to chose Goessel, sometimes it defaults to another library.
If searching for items it is easiest to use the ADVANCED search, making sure that it is searching our library. Interlibrary loan is not currently available.
Click on Search in the lower right hand.
Click on Request this Item
Click on Place Hold.
On Friday, May 8, the library will be open to the public with the following stipulations:
- Masks are required. If you do not have one, *curbside or in-town delivery* is your best option.
- Wash hands upon entering the building – no gloves.
- All returned books need to be placed in the drop box. Do not bring them into the library.
- Parents are encouraged to leave children home if possible.
- Limit time to 30 minutes and numbers to 5 people
*For curbside pickup or in-town delivery leave a phone message, email or place a reserve on our automation software. We will respond as soon as possible. Delivery is only for patrons who should remain safe-at-home.
Our adjusted open hours are (subject to changed as needed):
Mondays 4-8 pm, Thursdays 9-1 pm, Fridays 9-2 pm and Saturdays 9-12 pm
As the global outbreak of COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. We want to keep our patrons informed about the virus and the precautions the library is taking.
We have implement guidelines for the cleaning and operation, including:
- Frequent cleaning measures in all areas of the library.
- Requiring hand sanitizer use in order to use computers.
- Eliminated the use of toys in the library.
- Temporarily suspended the checkouts of STEM kits.
- Hand sanitizer available at the main table.
- Daily evaluation of upcoming programs and events.
- Encouraging anyone who is sick to stay home.
Stay up-to-date with reliable information.
It is suggested that you:
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when sick
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment website has daily updates and other resources to keep Kansans educated on COVID-19.
The Kansas Library Card is a fantastic option providing online access to audio and digital books, newspapers and more for all ages! We can help set that up for you.
We are excitedly looking forward to NEW!
New STEM kits! Drones….(adult and youth)