As the global outbreak of COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. We want to keep our patrons informed about the virus and the precautions the library is taking.
We have implement guidelines for the cleaning and operation, including:
- Frequent cleaning measures in all areas of the library.
- Requiring hand sanitizer use in order to use computers.
- Eliminated the use of toys in the library.
- Temporarily suspended the checkouts of STEM kits.
- Hand sanitizer available at the main table.
- Daily evaluation of upcoming programs and events.
- Encouraging anyone who is sick to stay home.
Stay up-to-date with reliable information.
It is suggested that you:
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when sick
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment website has daily updates and other resources to keep Kansans educated on COVID-19.
The Kansas Library Card is a fantastic option providing online access to audio and digital books, newspapers and more for all ages! We can help set that up for you.